Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Upload Graphics

Go down

How to Upload Graphics Empty How to Upload Graphics

Post  Isis Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:10 am

I've made a small ' How to' on uploading graphics for those of you who are not familiar with it.

There are two types of graphics that you can upload on this site, Signatures and Avatars. Each of them have their own size requirements, 200x500 pixels for Signatures and 200x150 for Avatars.

The first thing you need to do when your graphics have been made is save them on your own computer, this way you will have a copy of them yourself in case your artist decided to remove your graphics from his or her photo sharing account. If you did not receive your graphics from one of our artists you can of course skip this step although I do advise you to keep a copy of your graphics. The next step is to create an account on a photo sharing website like photobucket.com and upload your graphics there.

When you want to upload a Signature go to [Profile] --> [Signature] there you will see a box for you to type a message in. Type 'How to Upload Graphics  and paste the URL or direct link (from your photo sharing account) in between. Now hit save and your signature has been uploaded!

When you want to upload an avatar go to [Profile] --> [Avatar]. There are multiple ways of uploading a picture here but there are two of them that I advice you to use. Either [Upload an Avatar from a URL] where you paste the URL (from your photo sharing account) in the box to its right. Or [Upload an Avatar from your Computer] where you browse your own computer and select the desired image for uploading. Now hit save and your signature has been uploaded!

That's all. Enjoy!

Isis

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum